Velocity Reviews

-   -   battlefield 1942 tank issue (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t219113-battlefield-1942-tank-issue.html)

JIMBOB 02-25-2005 08:48 PM

battlefield 1942 tank issue

How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun turret.
The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops attack the tank
and I cant shoot them all.

Brian 02-25-2005 08:50 PM

Re: battlefield 1942 tank issue

"JIMBOB" <jimbob4@aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:1109364485.119b5ca4c920ef83e0464dee5cf31fe1@t eranews...
> How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun

turret.
> The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops attack the tank
> and I cant shoot them all.

you are in for some humourous replies on that one...

jda^fx 02-25-2005 08:59 PM

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:48:03 -0000, "JIMBOB" <jimbob4@aol.com> wrote:

>How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun turret.
>The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops attack the tank
>and I cant shoot them all.

Try yelling at him. And then give him a fine for parking in the wrong
place

--
jda^fx

Pennywise@DerryMaine.gov 02-25-2005 09:01 PM

Re: battlefield 1942 tank issue

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:48:03 -0000, "JIMBOB" <jimbob4@aol.com> wrote:

|> How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun turret.
|> The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops attack the tank
|> and I cant shoot them all.

I feel your pain :) I'm playing StarOcean (PS2) and if it wasn't for
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ I'd be lost. I rent games and they come without
any manuals.

Find you what you need from an FAQ.

WhAtEvEr 02-25-2005 09:03 PM

Re: battlefield 1942 tank issue

type in "L" then type what you have to say, other than that use teamspeak
http://www.goteamspeak.com/news.php

JIMBOB 02-25-2005 09:13 PM

Re: battlefield 1942 tank issue

Thanks I,ll check that link out.

JIMBOB 02-25-2005 09:16 PM

Re: battlefield 1942 tank issue

Thanks for that"WhAtEvEr".Those tank drivers are bastards they just cant
make decisions for themseves.
"WhAtEvEr" <whatever@Ihavenothingtodeclareexceptmygenius.co.u k> wrote in
message news:qoMTd.794$Rf.731@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net...

John Holmes 02-25-2005 09:20 PM

Re: battlefield 1942 tank issue

JIMBOB 's blabbering in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

http://www.tankbooks.com/amile/bussell/bussell.htm

--
- John Holmes -

"Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

JIMBOB 02-25-2005 10:15 PM

Re: battlefield 1942 tank issue

Thats all very well but my tank driver always ****s up badly inthe heat of
battle.Does anyone else play this game?

WhAtEvEr 02-26-2005 12:22 AM

Re: battlefield 1942 tank issue

I dont play the game but we have a home network and while I'm working I'm
forced fed the game and all its glorious noises by my husband sitting next
to me playing it 24-7!! lol
news:1109369743.a9df65c7a4e49439197fac613f5be95c@t eranews...