Velocity Reviews

-   -   Outlook mail problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t218080-outlook-mail-problem.html)

JAFO 02-10-2005 10:08 PM

Outlook mail problem

Win ME. Microsoft Outlook XP.
Have 2 accounts with different addresses. When Outlook is open it receives
mail for both accounts. Have had this problem with different (win) user
accounts as well. Is there an easy fix? TIA.

Toolman Tim 02-10-2005 11:31 PM

Re: Outlook mail problem

"JAFO" <kewluncledan@NOSPAMshaw.INVALIDca> wrote in message
| Win ME. Microsoft Outlook XP.
| Have 2 accounts with different addresses. When Outlook is open it receives
| mail for both accounts. Have had this problem with different (win) user
| accounts as well. Is there an easy fix? TIA.

Yup. YWIA.

Asim Saleem 02-10-2005 11:33 PM

Re: Outlook mail problem

Hi

My name is Asim and I am the ADSL Level 2 Technical Support in TPG Internet,
Australia,

Yes you can do it. Follow the direction and here you find the solution

Open Microsot Outlook
click on Tools->Option->
Click on Mail Setup
Click on Send/Receive
You will find Group name there. Click on Edit.
You will all your account listed on the left hand side.
Select the account which you don't want to access and untick the option
include account in this send and receive group and press ok. Then Press
close and finally click on Ok.

I hope it will help you alot.

Regards

Asim Saleem