Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do I resize the recycle bins on a dual boot win98, win2k system (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t217840-how-do-i-resize-the-recycle-bins-on-a-dual-boot-win98-win2k-system.html)

Dewey Edwards 02-07-2005 08:11 PM

How do I resize the recycle bins on a dual boot win98, win2k system

Title says it all.

I want to decrease the recycle bin's size in each partition, and I
want to do this safely. Do I just use the system tools of either OS
to resize? Do I have to repeat in the second OS? Will I have a
synchronization problem?

Thanks for any help.

°Mike° 02-07-2005 08:23 PM

Re: How do I resize the recycle bins on a dual boot win98, win2k system

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 20:11:32 GMT, in
<v3if01lb5cqc3viilum4h2ee7rsb2hci8i@4ax.com>
Dewey Edwards scrawled:

>Title says it all.
>
>I want to decrease the recycle bin's size in each partition, and I
>want to do this safely. Do I just use the system tools of either OS
>to resize?

Yes.

> Do I have to repeat in the second OS?

Yes.

> Will I have a synchronization problem?

No.

--
Basic computer maintenance

Dewey Edwards 02-08-2005 01:02 AM

Re: How do I resize the recycle bins on a dual boot win98, win2k system

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 20:23:24 +0000, °Mike° <qp_mike_qp@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 20:11:32 GMT, in
> <v3if01lb5cqc3viilum4h2ee7rsb2hci8i@4ax.com>
> Dewey Edwards scrawled:

>>Do I just use the system tools of either OS
>>to resize?

>Yes.
>> Do I have to repeat in the second OS?

>Yes.
>> Will I have a synchronization problem?

>No.

Success. Thank you.

°Mike° 02-08-2005 08:17 PM

Re: How do I resize the recycle bins on a dual boot win98, win2k system

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 01:02:09 GMT, in
<bn3g01ho3t2ut404o0v6mi1eh5smnmqrkk@4ax.com>
Dewey Edwards scrawled:

>On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 20:23:24 +0000, °Mike° <qp_mike_qp@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 20:11:32 GMT, in
>> <v3if01lb5cqc3viilum4h2ee7rsb2hci8i@4ax.com>
>> Dewey Edwards scrawled:

>>>Do I just use the system tools of either OS
>>>to resize?

>>Yes.
>>> Do I have to repeat in the second OS?

>>Yes.