Velocity Reviews

-   -   How can I get a gmail account? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t217646-how-can-i-get-a-gmail-account.html)

Larry Wallis 02-04-2005 12:33 PM

How can I get a gmail account?

As subject.

Thanks.

--
Larry Wallis

Robert Amtjip 02-04-2005 01:33 PM

Re: How can I get a gmail account?

On 04 feb 2005 Larry Wallis <lwallis@CHEATTHESPAMeml.cc> wrote
news:Aa6dnYEn4OE69p7fRVnyvw@pipex.net in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> As subject.
>
> Thanks.

as soon as I get some invites on my newly created anonymous ramtjip account
I'll send you an invite to the @eml.cc account in your header

Tattoo Vampire 02-04-2005 02:09 PM

Larry Wallis wrote:

> As subject.
>
> Thanks.

Check your email.
--
[tv]

Two, ten, eleven. Eyes, fingers, toes.
-- Gomez Addams

Larry Wallis 02-04-2005 02:34 PM

Tattoo Vampire wrote:
> Larry Wallis wrote:
>

>>As subject.
>>
>>Thanks.

> Check your email.

Excellent. Thankyou very much Tattoo Vampire.

--
Larry Wallis

Larry Wallis 02-04-2005 02:36 PM

Robert Amtjip wrote:
> On 04 feb 2005 Larry Wallis <lwallis@CHEATTHESPAMeml.cc> wrote
> news:Aa6dnYEn4OE69p7fRVnyvw@pipex.net in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>>As subject.
>>
>>Thanks.
>>

> as soon as I get some invites on my newly created anonymous ramtjip account
> I'll send you an invite to the @eml.cc account in your header

Thanks Robert. Have just created one but thanks anyway.

How do u get invites. If I want to create another one how would I do
that please?

--
Larry Wallis

Robert Amtjip 02-04-2005 03:15 PM

news:3cSdnaLbdcHxFZ7fRVnyuA@pipex.net in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Thanks Robert. Have just created one but thanks anyway.
>
> How do u get invites. If I want to create another one how would I do
> that please?

All I usually do is to wait... first started out with 0 then within a
couple of hours I had 6, used them and got another 6 within a week...
just checked today, and I had 50!!! but I got my invite directly from a
google stock holder, and I kinda think that's why I have so many...

--
R. Amtjip ;-P
Just mail away, I'm trying out gmail's spam killer by having a REAL

secret squiddle 02-04-2005 03:25 PM

"Robert Amtjip" <ramtjip@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns95F3A55B53D5Cramtjipgmailcom@67.98.68.25.. .
> On 04 feb 2005 Larry Wallis <lwallis@CHEATTHESPAMeml.cc> wrote
> news:3cSdnaLbdcHxFZ7fRVnyuA@pipex.net in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>> Thanks Robert. Have just created one but thanks anyway.
>>
>> How do u get invites. If I want to create another one how would I do
>> that please?
>>

> All I usually do is to wait... first started out with 0 then within a
> couple of hours I had 6, used them and got another 6 within a week...
> just checked today, and I had 50!!! but I got my invite directly from a
> google stock holder, and I kinda think that's why I have so many...

Nope, I got my gmail from someone I don't even know and get 6 invites within
a day of using up the previous 6. Trouble is no one seems to want them these
days. They are going on Ebay for 1 !

**SS**

Robert Amtjip 02-04-2005 03:49 PM

Re: How can I get a gmail account?

On 04 feb 2005 "secret squiddle" <spam@myarse.com> wrote
news:420393ce$0$7707$fa0fcedb@news.zen.co.uk in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Nope, I got my gmail from someone I don't even know and get 6 invites
> within a day of using up the previous 6. Trouble is no one seems to
> want them these days. They are going on Ebay for 1 !
>
> **SS**

I know... man... oh well, am gonna try to flock my 49 invites on a local
auction site, maybe I'll make enough for a slice and a soda, if I'm
lucky...

De Kui Kwuan 02-04-2005 11:57 PM

Re: How can I get a gmail account?

Larry Wallis, <lwallis@CHEATTHESPAMeml.cc>, the single-celled, unacceptable
gudgeon, and dealer in used Arab's underpants, bleated:

> As subject.
>
> Thanks.

Would you like the invite sent to...

lwallis@eml.cc
lwallis@eml.cc
lwallis@eml.cc
lwallis@eml.cc
lwallis@eml.cc
lwallis@eml.cc
lwallis@eml.cc
lwallis@eml.cc
lwallis@eml.cc
lwallis@eml.cc
lwallis@eml.cc
lwallis@eml.cc

Tattoo Vampire 02-05-2005 04:29 AM

Larry Wallis wrote:

> Excellent. Thankyou very much Tattoo Vampire.

Glad to give you the assist. :-)
--
[tv]

-- Bother! said Pooh,