Velocity Reviews

-   -   WIN XP SP2 ERROR: Can not read from or write to the data base. SP2 installation did not complete (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t216974-win-xp-sp2-error-can-not-read-from-or-write-to-the-data-base-sp2-installation-did-not-complete.html)

Father Jack Hackett 01-26-2005 04:12 PM

WIN XP SP2 ERROR: Can not read from or write to the data base. SP2 installation did not complete

WIN XP SP2 ERROR: Can not read from or write to the data base
.. SP2 installation did not complete

Have tried several times to install, If I have to reinstall windows I
would rather wait for the nest SP..

Danny Bouy 01-26-2005 05:02 PM

Re: WIN XP SP2 ERROR: Can not read from or write to the data base. SP2 installation did not complete

"Father Jack Hackett" <jackhack@rcc.org> wrote in message
> WIN XP SP2 ERROR: Can not read from or write to the data base
> . SP2 installation did not complete
>
> Have tried several times to install, If I have to reinstall windows I
> would rather wait for the nest SP..

If you don't have SP2 on your machine by the time the next SP is available
for install, it won't install, so you'd better fix it, and sharpish.

Please forgive me father for I am about to sin.

Now, get your ****ed up fat lazy are onto google and look for a way round
it. View google as your Lord and Savior.
--
Ups & downs

Ed 01-26-2005 05:21 PM

Re: WIN XP SP2 ERROR: Can not read from or write to the data base. SP2 installation did not complete

SP's are normally cumlative..

Want to be my girlfreind ?
It will only hurt a little while...

Danny Bouy 01-26-2005 05:58 PM

"Ed" <ed@home.org> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:02:41 -0000, "Danny Bouy"
>> <directional@zig-zag.net> wrote:
>>
>> "Father Jack Hackett" <jackhack@rcc.org> wrote in message
>>> WIN XP SP2 ERROR: Can not read from or write to the data base
>>> . SP2 installation did not complete
>>>
>>> Have tried several times to install, If I have to reinstall
>>> windows I would rather wait for the nest SP..

>> If you don't have SP2 on your machine by the time the next SP is
>> available for install, it won't install, so you'd better fix it, and
>> sharpish.
>>
>> Please forgive me father for I am about to sin.
>>
>> Now, get your ****ed up fat lazy are onto google and look for a way
>> round it. View google as your Lord and Savior.

> SP's are normally cumlative..

Screeches the voice of experience, eh?

At what point exactly did you discern from any post contemplating past tense
other than the reference to SP2, cuntwart, mmm?

> Want to be my girlfreind ?
> It will only hurt a little while...

I don't usually **** dead meat, but I'll make an exception in your case.
I'll do your dead mother and father after you if you want, and if they're
not already dead maybe you could breathe on them for a while.

--
Ups & downs

Father Jack Hackett 01-26-2005 06:02 PM

Re: WIN XP SP2 ERROR: Can not read from or write to the data base. SP2 installation did not complete

FECK OFF

DRINK!
DRINK!

Ed 01-26-2005 06:08 PM

Re: WIN XP SP2 ERROR: Can not read from or write to the data base. SP2 installation did not complete

OH Danny Buoy the pipees are calling youuuu!
They want your mouth upon their little penisesssss!

SEE : http://www.dannnybuoyatemyballs.com