Velocity Reviews

-   -   No web pages displaying (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t216753-no-web-pages-displaying.html)

Lovegoddess {LG} 01-23-2005 07:44 PM

No web pages displaying

A friend of mine has installed MSN and since then no web pages will display.

PC will downloads mail no problem but when you open IE it doesn't do anything, just a blank page, no error messages ,nothing.

We ran nortons 2005 update and ran the program, it found 40+ problems which we quarantined and isolated and deleted manually where needed.

Still nothing.

We deleted temporary files, nothing.

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

He is using wanadoo broadband, if that's nay help (we re-booted this too along with the PC!!)

--
LG

--
view our comper-in-the-making.
http://www.freewebs.com/kazh/index.htm

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 01-23-2005 07:50 PM

Re: No web pages displaying

Lovegoddess {LG} wrote:
> A friend of mine has installed MSN and since then no web pages will display.
>
> PC will downloads mail no problem but when you open IE it doesn't do anything, just a blank page, no error messages ,nothing.
>
> We ran nortons 2005 update and ran the program, it found 40+ problems which we quarantined and isolated and deleted manually where needed.
>
> Still nothing.
>
> We deleted temporary files, nothing.
>
> Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.
>
> He is using wanadoo broadband, if that's nay help (we re-booted this too along with the PC!!)

Maybe this'll help:

Lovegoddess {LG} 01-23-2005 07:52 PM

Re: No web pages displaying

"Rgr" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message news:P-OdnX1JuaF9Ym7cRVn-iQ@pghconnect.com...