Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to set X and Y dimensions of a custom page size on HP Laserjet 8150. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t216444-how-to-set-x-and-y-dimensions-of-a-custom-page-size-on-hp-laserjet-8150-a.html)

Joel 01-19-2005 09:05 AM

How to set X and Y dimensions of a custom page size on HP Laserjet 8150.

HP Tech Help tells me to set the width and length of odd page sizes at the
control panel of the HP LaserJet 8150. Does anyone know if there is a
perhaps undocumented PCL escape sequence that I can insert into my DOS
application so the user can avoid physically accessing the control panel as
different odd page sizes are used?

Thank you,

Joel