Velocity Reviews

-   -   Outsource to INDIA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t216440-outsource-to-india.html)

raman ladhani 01-19-2005 04:27 AM

Outsource to INDIA

Why choose INDIA as location for development of your strategic
products and applications.

Computer n Electronics Lab, Created a unique report to facilitate the
idea of Outsourcing to INDIA.

If you think that you plan to outsource, just make sure that your
service provide has the following advantages

1) Quality and cost benefit edge
2) Knowledgeable Professionals
3) Infrastructure
4) Taxation
5) Economy

Please Download the Free Report and have a fair idea why INDIA is the
best technology partner of the world.

Outsource to INDIA Choose CnEL
Visit www.cnelindia.com/downloads.asp

Yahoo Chat ID : computer_n_electronics_lab_india
24 Hour Customer Support :: +91 9820301668
CnEL INDIA
info@CnELIndia.com
http://www.CnELIndia.com

BlackEyedSusan 01-19-2005 04:39 AM

Re: Outsource to INDIA

raman ladhani <sushma01@raman.cjb.net> wrote:

> Why choose INDIA as location for development of your strategic
> products and applications.

<snip>

Why indeed.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 01-19-2005 04:45 AM

Re: Outsource to INDIA

BlackEyedSusan wrote:
> raman ladhani <sushma01@raman.cjb.net> wrote:
>

>>Why choose INDIA as location for development of your strategic
>>products and applications.

> <snip>
>
> Why indeed.

For only $14/year you can have a staff of 12 software engineers each
working 90 hours per week for you, sending spam.

BlackEyedSusan 01-19-2005 04:53 AM

Re: Outsource to INDIA

Rgr <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote:
> BlackEyedSusan wrote:
>> raman ladhani <sushma01@raman.cjb.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Why choose INDIA as location for development of your strategic
>>> products and applications.

>> <snip>
>>
>> Why indeed.

> For only $14/year you can have a staff of 12 software engineers each
> working 90 hours per week for you, sending spam.

Gateway support?

Wicked Nickname 01-20-2005 09:34 PM

Re: Outsource to INDIA

Compaq would also apply!

--
You pretend to talk, we'll pretend to listen.

If you find a message from myself offensive,inappropriate, or
disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting,
complain to me and I will demonstrate.

Jack Underwood 01-20-2005 09:35 PM

Re: Outsource to INDIA

Oh, yes, and be one of the companies receiving complaints about how long it
takes to connect to tech support to ask a 3-second question with an even
shorter answer.

news:a84c41f3.0501182027.6c9855fc@posting.google.c om...

Governor Swill 01-21-2005 07:22 AM

Re: Outsource to INDIA

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:34:15 -0500, Wicked Nickname
<b10caaeq@rocler.com> wrote:

> If you find a message from myself offensive,inappropriate, or
>disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting,
>complain to me and I will demonstrate.

Sig!

Bedwarmer

--

You can have my forteinc.com account when you pry it out of my
cold, dead, hard drive. http://www.forteinc.com

Governor Swill 01-21-2005 07:27 AM

Re: Outsource to INDIA

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:35:33 GMT, "Jack Underwood"
<noemail@nospam.net> wrote:

>Oh, yes, and be one of the companies receiving complaints about how long it
>takes to connect to tech support to ask a 3-second question with an even
>shorter answer.

That's because we only get one such call a day out on the floor. We
cherish them and even invite chat if only to make the call last long
enough to finish notation and logging.

Bedwarmer

Jack Underwood 01-21-2005 10:23 PM

Re: Outsource to INDIA

My experiences with Dell tech support say otherwise.