Velocity Reviews

-   -   ModelSim and the Xilinix web pack unisim libraries (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t21633-modelsim-and-the-xilinix-web-pack-unisim-libraries.html)

Stephen Lohning 09-07-2003 05:30 AM

ModelSim and the Xilinix web pack unisim libraries

Hi I am trying to use modelsim with the Xilinx web pack. At the moment I
have not
been able to find the unsim libraries. Any suggestions ?

Barry Brown 09-08-2003 03:59 PM

Re: ModelSim and the Xilinix web pack unisim libraries

C:\Xilinx\vhdl\src\unisims

You need to compile them for modelsim. Search the Xilinx support site for
info.