Velocity Reviews

-   -   lite on dvdr (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t216044-lite-on-dvdr.html)

Dave Day 01-13-2005 02:36 PM

lite on dvdr

I'm building a new computer and planning to use a Lite-ON SOHW-1653S dvdr.
At the same time I'll be buying a Lite-ON 5045 for under my TV. I just
wondered which format each prefered. I know that they both do + & -, but as
I understand it, every recorder that can do both formats has a preference
towards one. Also, where is the best/cheapest place for the 5045? I've found
svp to be the best so far at 350, anyhere else that I should consider?

Thanks,

Dave