Velocity Reviews

-   -   AOL (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t215396-aol.html)

Bob 01-05-2005 06:26 AM

AOL

I was just wondering how you would rate AOL as an internet provider - Good
or Bad

My wife lost all her credit cards, but I'm not going to report it because
whoever found them is spending less than my wife did.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 01-05-2005 06:49 AM

Re: AOL

Bob wrote:
> I was just wondering how you would rate AOL as an internet provider - Good
> or Bad

Shirley you jest.

WormWood 01-05-2005 07:51 AM

Re: AOL

"Rgr" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message
> Bob wrote:
>> I was just wondering how you would rate AOL as an internet provider -
>> Good
>> or Bad
>>

> Shirley you jest.

Don't call him Bob.

Blinky the Shark 01-05-2005 08:02 AM

Re: AOL

WormWood wrote:

> "Rgr" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message
>> Bob wrote:
>>> I was just wondering how you would rate AOL as an internet provider -
>>> Good
>>> or Bad

>> Shirley you jest.

> Don't call him Bob.

Dave's not here.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Richard 01-05-2005 08:47 AM

Re: AOL

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 00:26:05 -0600 Bob wrote:

> I was just wondering how you would rate AOL as an internet provider -
> Good
> or Bad

> My wife lost all her credit cards, but I'm not going to report it
> because
> whoever found them is spending less than my wife did.

Why do you suppose they call it A O HELL?!
AOL is there own little world. You get online with what they give you or you
go elsewhere.

lsj7 01-05-2005 08:59 AM

Re: AOL

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> WormWood wrote:
>
>> "Rgr" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message

>>> Shirley you jest.

>> Don't call him Bob.

> Dave's not here.

*Knock* *Knock*. Open up. Its me man, I got the stuff!

--

Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their
attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you

_________Jefferson to Carrington 1787

lsj7

Scrote 01-05-2005 12:53 PM

Re: AOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...um1/AOHell.jpg
--
Most fools think they are only ignorant.
-- Benjamin Franklin

WormWood 01-06-2005 07:44 AM

Re: AOL

"Blinky the Shark" <no.spam@box.invalid> wrote in message
news:slrnctn7p0.6lo.no.spam@thurston.blinkynet.net ...
> WormWood wrote:
>
>> "Rgr" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message

>>> Shirley you jest.

>> Don't call him Bob.

> Dave's not here.

That's "Headley." Headley LaMar

Blinky the Shark 01-07-2005 12:45 AM

Re: AOL

WormWood wrote:

> "Blinky the Shark" <no.spam@box.invalid> wrote in message
> news:slrnctn7p0.6lo.no.spam@thurston.blinkynet.net ...
>> WormWood wrote:

>>> "Rgr" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message

>>> Don't call him Bob.

>> Dave's not here.

> That's "Headley." Headley LaMar

"God damn it, Mr. Lamarr sir, you use your tongue purdier than a
twenny dollar whore!"

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

WormWood 01-07-2005 06:41 AM

Re: AOL

"Blinky the Shark" <no.spam@box.invalid> wrote in message
news:slrnctrmt4.cft.no.spam@thurston.blinkynet.net ...
> WormWood wrote:
>
>> "Blinky the Shark" <no.spam@box.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:slrnctn7p0.6lo.no.spam@thurston.blinkynet.net ...

>>> Dave's not here.

>> That's "Headley." Headley LaMar

> "God damn it, Mr. Lamarr sir, you use your tongue purdier than a
> twenny dollar whore!"

"Boy, you shore got a purty mouf'......hol' da gun on 'im."