Velocity Reviews

-   -   new mike (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t214711-new-mike.html)

baglady 12-26-2004 10:00 AM

new mike

I have a microphone.Where do I plug it in? At the back of my PC (I don't
appear to have anywhere for it to plug into) or at the front on the tower?
(Yes I'm a woman and have had a lot of gadgets to work out in the last 24hrs
and I am not technically minded)
I want to use the mike with a webcam while using Hotmail.
Thanks.

baglady 12-26-2004 10:15 AM

Re: new mike

"baglady" <baglady@removethistiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have a microphone.Where do I plug it in? At the back of my PC (I don't
>appear to have anywhere for it to plug into) or at the front on the tower?
>(Yes I'm a woman and have had a lot of gadgets to work out in the last
>24hrs and I am not technically minded)
> I want to use the mike with a webcam while using Hotmail.
> Thanks.

I have found the socket......so far so good.