Velocity Reviews

-   -   adobe photoshop 7.0 vs photoshop cs (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t214582-adobe-photoshop-7-0-vs-photoshop-cs.html)

Fuzzy Logic 12-23-2004 06:11 PM

Re: adobe photoshop 7.0 vs photoshop cs

poor people, peace as opposed
to war, nonviolence generally, freedom of expression, kindness to
animals. More fundamentally, the duty of the individual to serve
society and the duty of society to take care of the individual. All
these have been deeply rooted values of our society (or at least of
its middle and upper classes (4) for a long time. These values are
explicitly or implicitly expressed or presupposed in most of the
material presented to us by the mainstream communications media and
the educational system. Leftists, especially those of the
oversocialized type, usually do not rebel against these principles but
justify their hostility to society by claiming (with some degree of
truth) that society is not living up to these principles.

29. Here is an illustration of the way in which the oversocialized
leftist shows his real attachment to the conventional attitudes of our
society while pretending to be in rebellion against it. Many leftists
push for affirmative action, for moving black people into
high-prestige jobs, for improved education in black schools and more
money for such schools; the way of life of the black "underclass" they
regard as a social disgrace. They want to integrate the black man into
the system, make him a business executive, a lawyer, a scientist just
like upper-middle-class white people. The leftists will reply that the
last thing they want is to make the black man into a copy

flomers@hello.com 12-23-2004 07:06 PM

adobe photoshop 7.0 vs photoshop cs

Merry Christmas everyone! Got a question for those of you who are familiar
with Photoshop. I have version 7.0 and also am thinking of getting Photoshop
CS. Can anyone tell me what is the difference between these two programs?
Thank you in advance.

Fuzzy Logic 12-23-2004 07:21 PM

flomers@hello.com wrote in news:41cb1778$1_1@127.0.0.1:

> Merry Christmas everyone! Got a question for those of you who are
> familiar with Photoshop. I have version 7.0 and also am thinking of
> getting Photoshop CS. Can anyone tell me what is the difference between
> these two programs? Thank you in advance.

Here is a list of the key new features:

http://www.adobe.com/products/photos...wfeatures.html

A trial version is also available:

http://www.adobe.com/products/tryado...jsp#product=39