Velocity Reviews

-   -   Time showing not date in FireFox Thunderbird (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t214262-time-showing-not-date-in-firefox-thunderbird.html)

Howlis 12-18-2004 08:21 PM

Time showing not date in FireFox Thunderbird

I've just switched to FireFox Thunderbird and I notice that about 20% of
the headers are showing the time instead of the date, is there a way to
fix this, thanks.

Howlis 12-18-2004 08:26 PM

Re: Time showing not date in FireFox Thunderbird

Howlis wrote:
> I've just switched to FireFox Thunderbird and I notice that about 20% of
> the headers are showing the time instead of the date, is there a way to
> fix this, thanks.

ok just worked it out, it's the times for the active day, Doh!

gpierre 12-18-2004 10:05 PM

Howlis wrote:
> Howlis wrote:
>
>> I've just switched to FireFox Thunderbird and I notice that about 20%
>> of the headers are showing the time instead of the date, is there a
>> way to fix this, thanks.

> ok just worked it out, it's the times for the active day, Doh!

As my Grandfather said to me; "Think twice act once".

Lurk re_relurking 12-19-2004 02:28 AM

Re: Time showing not date in FireFox Thunderbird

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:05:12 +0000, gpierre <gpierre78@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

>Howlis wrote:
>> Howlis wrote:
>>
>>> I've just switched to FireFox Thunderbird and I notice that about 20%
>>> of the headers are showing the time instead of the date, is there a
>>> way to fix this, thanks.

>> ok just worked it out, it's the times for the active day, Doh!

>As my Grandfather said to me; "Think twice act once".

Dear oh dear, if I stopped to think twice I would rarely doing
anything.

Howlis 12-19-2004 07:33 PM

gpierre wrote:
> Howlis wrote:
>
>> Howlis wrote:
>>
>>> I've just switched to FireFox Thunderbird and I notice that about 20%
>>> of the headers are showing the time instead of the date, is there a
>>> way to fix this, thanks.

>> ok just worked it out, it's the times for the active day, Doh!

> As my Grandfather said to me; "Think twice act once".

I've not heard that saying, but I have heard "Measure twice cut once".