Velocity Reviews

-   -   drive letters in XP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t213725-drive-letters-in-xp.html)

AFK 12-08-2004 11:50 PM

drive letters in XP

Is there any way I could change the drive letter of a partition on my SATA
drive from H to F? F isnt in use by any other drive, but it's missing from
the option to select.

I reinstalled XP, and rearrange the drive letter to how it was before the
reinstall, and I have some applications where the data points to that drive,
F. I need to be able to change it from the current H to F.

Again, no other drive is using letter F.

cheers

AFK 12-09-2004 01:35 AM

Re: drive letters in XP

never mind, a restart sorted it out.