Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Newbie Help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t21362-re-newbie-help.html)

Ed Stevens 06-30-2003 07:17 PM

Re: Newbie Help

If you have a slow Internet connection you can ask XILINX to send you the
WebPack on CD. It takes about 2 weeks to arrive though.

www.BurchEd.com also sell an FPGA board.

news:d924fa71.0306282123.55cd302c@posting.google.c om...

Powermos 06-30-2003 07:44 PM

Re: Newbie Help

"Ed Stevens" <ed@stevens8436.fslife.co.uk> ha scritto nel messaggio
> If you have a slow Internet connection you can ask XILINX to send you the
> WebPack on CD. It takes about 2 weeks to arrive though.
>
> www.BurchEd.com also sell an FPGA board.

very great tool but only for WinXp, 2000 not for WinMe (old Foundation
Series suite is able to work with WinMe).

Best regards
Pow

Ama il tuo mestiere con passione
E' il significato della tua vita
Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)

"Not everything that counts can be
counted, and not everything that can
be counted counts".
Albert Einstein

"Hunt for the Engineer and the Engineer will hunt you."
Hellraiser5 Pinhead