Velocity Reviews

-   -   news groups (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t212747-news-groups.html)

Anna 11-24-2004 12:14 AM

news groups

Can someone tell me how to set up a new news group please?
Thanks

Anna Malita Kumar

Aussie Bomber 11-24-2004 12:37 AM

Re: news groups

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 00:14:46 GMT, "Anna" <annamalita@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

>Can someone tell me how to set up a new news group please?
>Thanks
>
>Anna Malita Kumar

This question is asked with great regularity. Go here and do a search
of old posts in this newsgroup:-

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2B423BD9

Enter something like "create new newsgroup"

Click on the button that says:-

Search only in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

before you click "search".

--
The Aussie Bomber
Carn The Dons!!

uker 11-24-2004 12:38 AM

Re: news groups

> Can someone tell me how to set up a new news group please?
> Thanks
>
> Anna Malita Kumar
>
>You are already in one!

Do you mean in Outlook Express?
Click where it say's Outlook Express
Subscribe to Newsgroups...
And follow what it says from there,
adding your name email address & the news group you are joining. And if it's
one where it needs a pass word Don't for get to tick the box where it says
it.

Sunny 11-24-2004 12:45 AM

Re: news groups

http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~barr/...ion-guide.html

Blinky the Shark 11-24-2004 06:06 AM

Re: news groups

Anna wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to set up a new news group please?
> Thanks

Ask in this group: alt.config

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263