Velocity Reviews

-   -   Minimize window when Show (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t21271-minimize-window-when-show.html)

a 10-10-2005 10:31 AM

Minimize window when Show

Hi,

when I click on a button in vb.net form, which creates new instance of
another form. and just shows that form and closes itself, instead of going
focus to newly opened form, the focus goes to mdi i.e. main form and
minimizes the newly opened form. I have opened that instance using
frmName.Show() method instead of frmName.ShowDialog(), I dont want to use
showDialog() method as It freezes the functionality of the other forms. Is
anybody has the solution ?

Thanxs,

Ia