Velocity Reviews

-   -   Freelance Technical support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t212606-freelance-technical-support.html)

SLS 11-22-2004 03:46 AM

Freelance Technical support

We provide low-cost,efficient, reliable technical support for
residential and small business users. We can handle all of your
technical support needs for either Windows or Linux. 24/7 availability
able to handle most tasks remotely. We specialize in AdWare and SpyWare
removal,Security, Virus erradications,Systems Intergration and
Custimization. We are also able to accept MasterCard and Visa. Over 13
years experience as a systems and network administrator. Contact us
Today for cost effective reliable solutions to your computer problems

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 11-22-2004 04:42 AM

Re: Freelance Technical support

SLS wrote:

> We provide low-cost,efficient, reliable technical support for
> residential and small business users. We can handle all of your
> technical support needs for either Windows or Linux. 24/7 availability
> able to handle most tasks remotely. We specialize in AdWare and SpyWare
> removal,Security, Virus erradications,Systems Intergration and
> Custimization. We are also able to accept MasterCard and Visa. Over 13
> years experience as a systems and network administrator. Contact us
> Today for cost effective reliable solutions to your computer problems

Please learn two things. One: how to spell and use punctuation. You
won't look like such an idiot. Two: don't spam newsgroups. You won't
look like such an idiot.

Toolman Tim 11-22-2004 04:49 AM

"Rgr" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message
| SLS wrote:
| >

| > We provide low-cost,efficient, reliable technical support for
| > residential and small business users. We can handle all of your
| > technical support needs for either Windows or Linux. 24/7 availability
| > able to handle most tasks remotely. We specialize in AdWare and SpyWare
| > removal,Security, Virus erradications,Systems Intergration and
| > Custimization. We are also able to accept MasterCard and Visa. Over 13
| > years experience as a systems and network administrator. Contact us
| > Today for cost effective reliable solutions to your computer problems
| >

| Please learn two things. One: how to spell and use punctuation. You
| won't look like such an idiot. Two: don't spam newsgroups. You won't
| look like such an idiot.

Idiot? What? Like, offering all these wonderful, happy, services, and not
even tell anyone how to get ahold of them? Okay - yes, that's about the best
definition of *idiot* I've seen in a long time...

Of course you *are* correct...this wasn't the place for it either.

Heh heh heh...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 11-22-2004 05:06 AM

Toolman Tim wrote:
> "Rgr" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message
> | SLS wrote:
> | >

> | > We provide low-cost,efficient, reliable technical support for
> | > residential and small business users. We can handle all of your
> | > technical support needs for either Windows or Linux. 24/7 availability
> | > able to handle most tasks remotely. We specialize in AdWare and SpyWare
> | > removal,Security, Virus erradications,Systems Intergration and
> | > Custimization. We are also able to accept MasterCard and Visa. Over 13
> | > years experience as a systems and network administrator. Contact us
> | > Today for cost effective reliable solutions to your computer problems
> | >

> | Please learn two things. One: how to spell and use punctuation. You
> | won't look like such an idiot. Two: don't spam newsgroups. You won't
> | look like such an idiot.
>
> Idiot? What? Like, offering all these wonderful, happy, services, and not
> even tell anyone how to get ahold of them? Okay - yes, that's about the best
> definition of *idiot* I've seen in a long time...
>
> Of course you *are* correct...this wasn't the place for it either.
>
> Heh heh heh...

In all fairness to his towering intellect, his email address can be
extracted from his post. But that's probably not the most effective way
to spam a group, is it?

Toolman Tim 11-23-2004 12:38 AM

| Toolman Tim wrote:
| > "Rgr" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message

SpyWare

| > |
| > | Please learn two things. One: how to spell and use punctuation. You
| > | won't look like such an idiot. Two: don't spam newsgroups. You won't
| > | look like such an idiot.
| >
| > Idiot? What? Like, offering all these wonderful, happy, services, and
not
| > even tell anyone how to get ahold of them? Okay - yes, that's about the
best
| > definition of *idiot* I've seen in a long time...
| >
| > Of course you *are* correct...this wasn't the place for it either.
| >
| > Heh heh heh...
| >

| In all fairness to his towering intellect, his email address can be
| extracted from his post. But that's probably not the most effective way
| to spam a group, is it?

True, but why? It seems to me that if I wanted to advertise my business, I'd
put a little more thought into it <g>