Velocity Reviews

-   -   Having problems with Dialup (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t212466-having-problems-with-dialup.html)

Fred J 11-20-2004 04:51 AM

Having problems with Dialup

Idon't know what happened I can not set up a connection to my ISP when I try
to do it with
the wizard after I check Setup my connections manually and click next the
Connect using
a Dial-up modem is grayed out then I get a message "Cannot load the Remote
Access connection manger service. I opened the Services and opened the
Remote access connection manager and I see the service status is Stopped
when I try to change it to "Started" I get a message"Error 711 : a
configuration error on this computer is preventing
this connection. I do not know how to solve this problem, would appreciate
if somebody
would help me. Thanks

Fred J 11-20-2004 05:15 AM

Re: Having problems with Dialup

"Fred J" <feri5700@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Idon't know what happened I can not set up a connection to my ISP when I
> try to do it with
> the wizard after I check Setup my connections manually and click next the
> Connect using
> a Dial-up modem is grayed out then I get a message "Cannot load the Remote
> Access connection manger service. I opened the Services and opened the
> Remote access connection manager and I see the service status is Stopped
> when I try to change it to "Started" I get a message"Error 711 : a
> configuration error on this computer is preventing
> this connection. I do not know how to solve this problem, would appreciate
> if somebody
> would help me. Thanks

My OS is Wind.XP Pro

Hamman 11-20-2004 06:49 PM

Re: Having problems with Dialup

"Fred J" <feri5700@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Idon't know what happened I can not set up a connection to my ISP when I
> try to do it with
> the wizard after I check Setup my connections manually and click next the
> Connect using
> a Dial-up modem is grayed out then I get a message "Cannot load the Remote
> Access connection manger service. I opened the Services and opened the
> Remote access connection manager and I see the service status is Stopped
> when I try to change it to "Started" I get a message"Error 711 : a
> configuration error on this computer is preventing
> this connection. I do not know how to solve this problem, would appreciate
> if somebody
> would help me. Thanks

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...+stopped&meta=

hamman