Velocity Reviews

-   -   URL inside a mail produced with aspx (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t21225-url-inside-a-mail-produced-with-aspx.html)

Antonio D'Ottavio 08-30-2005 12:05 PM

URL inside a mail produced with aspx

Good Morning,
I want to create a mail using aspx and c# , I need a plain text mail, not an
html mail but I need to insert an url inside it.
I want to know if it is possible to have a link like this
http://ww.etantonio.it but instead of the link it is showed something like
"Click Me",
I know this is possible in Html format but I prefer to use plain text to be
sure that all mail readers can receive correctly the message.
Have you any idea about how I could solve this problem ???
Thanks ,

Antonio D'Ottavio

shiv_koirala@yahoo.com 08-30-2005 01:07 PM

Re: URL inside a mail produced with aspx

In plain text it will be difficuly hyperlink tags only come with HTML
and not plain text whats what browser understands

Shivprasad Koirala
C# , VB.NET , SQL SERVER , ASP.NET Interview Questions
http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/