Velocity Reviews

-   -   Map drive auto reconnect (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t212163-map-drive-auto-reconnect.html)

Tom 11-15-2004 02:51 AM

Map drive auto reconnect

I am having problem with work computer. I map a drive to connect to a
server. Check the box to reconnect at start up. Also
click to connect as diffent user and password. When computer is shut down
and restarted the map drive box appears and asks for password again. It
states it could not connect because of missing password.
The operating system is xppro and a nother is win2000 pro.
By the way some of them work fine. The server is in a workgroup.