Velocity Reviews

-   -   moving email folders (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t211695-moving-email-folders.html)

chris 11-08-2004 09:19 PM

moving email folders

Hi
I have just got a new win xp PC, I put the hard drive from my previous
machine in it as a slave.

My problem is I cant seem to transfer any thing to my new inbox or address
book from outlook express on my old hard drive.

I can find the inbox dbx files on my old hard drive but cant figure how to
transfer them. I'm running OE6 on the new PC with OE5 on the old one.

Thank in advance for any help

Cheers

Chris

Gordon 11-08-2004 09:42 PM

Re: moving email folders

chris wrote:
> Hi
> I have just got a new win xp PC, I put the hard drive from my previous
> machine in it as a slave.
>
> My problem is I cant seem to transfer any thing to my new inbox or
> address book from outlook express on my old hard drive.
>
> I can find the inbox dbx files on my old hard drive but cant figure
> how to transfer them. I'm running OE6 on the new PC with OE5 on the
> old one.
>
> Thank in advance for any help
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris