Velocity Reviews

-   -   .inf failed to install (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t211286-inf-failed-to-install.html)

Charter News Groups 11-02-2004 02:53 PM

.inf failed to install

Hello,

I right clicked on a .inf file and selected install. I received the message
"installation failed", but no details as to why. I'm logged on as the
administrator, so authority shouldn't be an issue. Any ideas on how to get
more information on the failed installation?

Thanks
Winxp SP2

cpiveteau 11-02-2004 03:55 PM

Re: .inf failed to install

can you send me your .inf just to have a look

Man

--
_______________________________

Corinne et Emmanuel PIVETEAU