Velocity Reviews

-   -   Inability to access web site (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t210892-inability-to-access-web-site.html)

William Matthewson 10-27-2004 08:20 AM

Inability to access web site

I have for several months been accessing agf.com without any difficulties
until a week ago where I constantly get a message (page cannot be
displayed). I have followed all instructions from my ISP including using
SpyBot without success.
All other websites are available as needed.
I am using Windows 98 SE.

Duane Arnold 10-27-2004 11:14 AM

Re: Inability to access web site

"William Matthewson" <wmatt@videotron.ca> wrote in news:uWIfd.112776
$WY.2018622@wagner.videotron.net:

> I have for several months been accessing agf.com without any difficulties
> until a week ago where I constantly get a message (page cannot be
> displayed). I have followed all instructions from my ISP including using
> SpyBot without success.
> All other websites are available as needed.
> I am using Windows 98 SE.

I went to the site with IE and FireFox and had no problems. You can go to
Tools/Options Temp Internet Files and Delete the Temp Files and see what
happens when you go to the site.

Duane :)

dadiOH 10-27-2004 12:30 PM

William Matthewson wrote:
> I have for several months been accessing agf.com without any
> difficulties until a week ago where I constantly get a message
> (page cannot be displayed). I have followed all instructions from
> my ISP including using SpyBot without success.
> All other websites are available as needed.
> I am using Windows 98 SE.

Expired cookie? Have you set IE to not take cookies?

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.05...
____________________________

Blinky the Shark 10-27-2004 06:27 PM

William Matthewson wrote:

> I have for several months been accessing agf.com without any difficulties
> until a week ago where I constantly get a message (page cannot be
> displayed). I have followed all instructions from my ISP including using
> SpyBot without success.
> All other websites are available as needed.
> I am using Windows 98 SE.

Okay from here; no cookies.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263