Velocity Reviews

-   -   HP Inkjet Printer 840c (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t210727-hp-inkjet-printer-840c.html)

Thund3rstruck_n0i 10-24-2004 01:06 PM

Re: HP Inkjet Printer 840c

Basil H Grose spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
in <pu9nn0tialeud5omvqpd1f9rhsg81qh60s@4ax.com>

> I have an HP Inkjet printer 840c but no manual. I am reinking a cartridge
> and need to perform a clean cycle on the printer. Would some one kindly
> tell me how to do this? Many thanks. With thanks

Have you tried HP's site? I know when you turn the printer on or off, it
wipes the heads on the cleaning pads...

NOI

Ingeborg 10-24-2004 01:06 PM

Re: HP Inkjet Printer 840c

Basil H Grose <basil.grose@tbtinternet.cam> wrote in

> I have an HP Inkjet printer 840c but no manual. I am reinking a
> cartridge and need to perform a clean cycle on the printer. Would some
> one kindly tell me how to do this? Many thanks. With thanks

You can download a manual here:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/m...&lang=en&cc=us

Basil H Grose 10-24-2004 01:10 PM

HP Inkjet Printer 840c

Reid 10-25-2004 03:53 AM

Re: HP Inkjet Printer 840c

Go to printers, properties, services, click on clean. Or similar,
depending on your OS and if printer is installed.

Basil H Grose 10-25-2004 11:50 AM

Re: HP Inkjet Printer 840c

On 24 Oct 2004 13:06:57 GMT, Ingeborg <a@b.invalid> wrote:

>Basil H Grose <basil.grose@tbtinternet.cam> wrote in
>news:pu9nn0tialeud5omvqpd1f9rhsg81qh60s@4ax.com :
>
>> I have an HP Inkjet printer 840c but no manual. I am reinking a
>> cartridge and need to perform a clean cycle on the printer. Would some
>> one kindly tell me how to do this? Many thanks. With thanks

>You can download a manual here:
>http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/m...&lang=en&cc=us

My thanks to all, I now have a manual and and up-to-date copy of Adobe Reader. "Clean" puts the
printer through its paces.

With thanks