Velocity Reviews

-   -   Req. step by step guide of networking together win98se and winxppro. TIA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t210608-req-step-by-step-guide-of-networking-together-win98se-and-winxppro-tia.html)

roadster3043 10-22-2004 04:16 AM

Req. step by step guide of networking together win98se and winxppro. TIA

Greetings.

I'm looking for a step by step guide on networking two computers, one
running Win98SE and the other WinXP_PRO. I searched google, but did
not find anything regarding a step by step guide.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Take care.

roadster3043

ICQ 154116780
Yahoo intuxicated
MSN jmfix at hotmail dot com
AIM roadster3043

mhicaoidh 10-22-2004 04:29 AM

Re: Req. step by step guide of networking together win98se and winxppro. TIA

Taking a moment's reflection, roadster3043 mused:

www.practicallynetworked.com

yugsdrawkcab 10-22-2004 04:44 AM

roadster3043 wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> I'm looking for a step by step guide on networking two computers, one
> running Win98SE and the other WinXP_PRO. I searched google, but did
> not find anything regarding a step by step guide.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you.

Step 1 - Find someone who knows what they are doing
Step 2 - Hire that person to set up the network
Step 3 - Go to bank and get money for hired person
Step 4 - Thank the person for setting everything up and pay him/her

Duane Arnold 10-22-2004 05:36 AM

Re: Req. step by step guide of networking together win98se and winxppro. TIA

roadster3043 <pls.see.addr@my.sig> wrote in

> Greetings.
>
> I'm looking for a step by step guide on networking two computers, one
> running Win98SE and the other WinXP_PRO. I searched google, but did
> not find anything regarding a step by step guide.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/guidshrh.htm

Duane :)

roadster3043 10-22-2004 10:20 PM

Re: Req. step by step guide of networking together win98se and winxppro. TIA

Duane Arnold <notme@notme.com> wrote in

<snip>

> http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/guidshrh.htm
>
> Duane :)

Thank you Duane, just what I was looking for. :)

--
Take care.

roadster3043

ICQ 154116780
Yahoo intuxicated
MSN jmfix at hotmail dot com
AIM roadster3043

Duane Arnold 10-22-2004 10:39 PM

> Duane Arnold <notme@notme.com> wrote in
>
> <snip>
>>
>> http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/guidshrh.htm
>>
>> Duane :)
>>

> Thank you Duane, just what I was looking for. :)

I am glad it will help.

Duane :)