Velocity Reviews

-   -   Release Dates (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t21010-release-dates.html)

Dilbert Does Dallas 03-24-2005 02:13 PM

Release Dates

Can anyone point me in the direction of a list for the release dates for
..Net including all betas, RCs, 1.0 & 1.1

I don't want 'sometime in Sept 2001' I need a definite list if there is one.

Cheers

Interviewer

james 03-24-2005 06:12 PM

Re: Release Dates

There is no "definite list" of release dates. It's sometime in 2005 ( or 2006).
james

James Curran 03-25-2005 08:33 PM

Re: Release Dates

I had good results going to the microsoft.com advanced search page,
http://search.microsoft.com/search/s...t=a&View=en-us and seaching
for ' ".net framework" announces' in the "Microsoft PressPass" subsite.
That should give you a list of all press releases that announced something
about the .Net Framework"

James Curran 03-25-2005 08:47 PM

Re: Release Dates

I believe he meant the version that have already been released.

james 03-26-2005 01:17 AM

Re: Release Dates

True, I mis-read his post. But, still finding that list might be a problem. Might be just as easy to use Google and search for
those dates. And still finding an exact date for everything will be tough.
james