Velocity Reviews

-   -   a flip flop (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t209448-a-flip-flop.html)

radiosigs 10-04-2004 11:36 AM

a flip flop

I.m using Windows Me. I refer to the bar across the bottom of my
screen...the one on the left with START, icons for Outlook Express and IE6
and then to the right the task bar showing icons for programs running plus
the time. I was cleaning the lint out of my mouse and suddenly that entire
bar is on top instead of its usual location. Anyone know how to flip it back
to the bottom?
Thank much.

philo 10-04-2004 11:39 AM

Re: a flip flop

"radiosigs" <radiosigs@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:fBa8d.3079$gs1.2558@newsread2.news.atl.earthl ink.net...
> I.m using Windows Me. I refer to the bar across the bottom of my
> screen...the one on the left with START, icons for Outlook Express and IE6
> and then to the right the task bar showing icons for programs running plus
> the time. I was cleaning the lint out of my mouse and suddenly that entire
> bar is on top instead of its usual location. Anyone know how to flip it
> back
> to the bottom?
> Thank much.
>
>you should be able to click on one edge...near the corner

and just drag it back in place...
it can sometimes take a few tries

radiosigs 10-04-2004 12:35 PM

Re: a flip flop

I tried but it only expands the thing to half the screen.

Buffalo 10-04-2004 06:04 PM

Re: a flip flop

"radiosigs" <radiosigs@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:lsb8d.3114$gs1.683@newsread2.news.atl.earthli nk.net...
> I tried but it only expands the thing to half the screen.

Left click in the middle of a blank spot on the bar and drag it to the
position you want.
It sounds like you are clicking on the end or top of the bar.

Zulfy 10-04-2004 09:42 PM

Re: a flip flop

A picture = 1000 words - try this site:
http://marcopolo.mde.k12.ms.us/comp_...taskbar_g.html