Velocity Reviews

-   -   Debug an ASP program (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t20894-debug-an-asp-program.html)

Eitan 01-02-2005 12:57 PM

Debug an ASP program

Hello,

Can I debug an asp file with Microsoft Dotnet Development environment
(dotnet architecture) (or check whether the syntax is correct) ?
If so, than how can I do that - need sample, please.

Thanks :)

Cor Ligthert 01-02-2005 04:04 PM

Re: Debug an ASP program

Eitan,

An ASP program or an ASPNET scripting program or an ASPNET with code behind?

The not crossposted (for me is the last no problem) newsgroup

Is probably the best for answers on this questions by the way.

Cor

"Eitan" <no_spam_please@nospam_please.com>

Rick Rothstein 01-02-2005 04:40 PM

Re: Debug an ASP program

> Can I debug an asp file with Microsoft Dotnet Development environment
> (dotnet architecture) (or check whether the syntax is correct) ?
> If so, than how can I do that - need sample, please.

For future reference (your name looks familiar, didn't we tell you this
already?), questions about the .NET line of products is considered
off-topic in the microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion newsgroup. You
have a relatively large selection of newsgroups with "dotnet" in their
names with many, many highly able volunteers who can answer your .NET
questions... these are the groups you should confine your .NET questions
to.

Rick - MVP