Velocity Reviews

-   -   What program to use for original recorded DVDs (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t208123-what-program-to-use-for-original-recorded-dvds.html)

Adi 09-13-2004 10:19 AM

What program to use for original recorded DVDs

What program I can use for play original movies in computer.
advo@siol.net

Cunning Linguist 09-13-2004 10:58 AM

Re: What program to use for original recorded DVDs

Adi wrote:
>> What program I can use for play original movies in computer.
>> advo@siol.net

A brain will not go amiss..

Paul - xxx 09-13-2004 11:05 AM

Re: What program to use for original recorded DVDs

Adi vaguely muttered something like ...
> What program I can use for play original movies in computer.
> advo@siol.net

That would depend upon the format of the movies .. and what you want to view
them on .. but many commercial films come with a player on the DVD so use
that.

--
Paul ...

(8(|) Homer Rules !!!

Jamco 09-13-2004 03:04 PM

Re: What program to use for original recorded DVDs

Power DVD works well