Velocity Reviews

-   -   Reset my computer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t207844-reset-my-computer.html)

Scottie 09-09-2004 12:11 PM

Reset my computer

How do I get my computer to reset back to the original settings that I had
when I bought it from the shop? I want to set the original settings back to
2/9/04. I can only find a setting that says; I can boot-up using the last
setting that worked " I am talking about the settings when I boot-up in safe
mode". My computer boots up fine, it's just that I do not have the know-all
to change things when I get conflicts and I think it would be easier to go
back to that date? I am using XP home addition. Please could you tell me
step by step. Thank's for any help.

JIM 09-09-2004 12:33 PM

Re: Reset my computer

Start
Programs
Accessories
System tools
System Restore
Jim

Andy 09-09-2004 12:39 PM

Re: Reset my computer

JIM wrote:
>> Start
>> Programs
>> Accessories
>> System tools
>> System Restore
>> Jim

LOL

Try 'System Restore CD'. Quicker to type and gets the desired result.

norfolk.in.chance 09-09-2004 01:13 PM

Re: Reset my computer

Couldn't find a button marked "Jim"

news:H3Y%c.119942$%n4.112207@bignews6.bellsouth.ne t...