Velocity Reviews

-   -   Ad-Aware driving me buggy !! RE: Empty "Ad-Watch Event Log" (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t207285-ad-aware-driving-me-buggy-re-empty-ad-watch-event-log.html)

BC 09-02-2004 05:46 AM

Ad-Aware driving me buggy !! RE: Empty "Ad-Watch Event Log"

Just reinstalled Windows XP and after installing Ad-Watch, each
and every time I boot up or reboot the machine the "Ad-Watch event
log" pops up in the middle of the screen. It used to show that the
sites file and others were loaded but I found where to make them not
show up. Now if I could just find what to check off to get the
event log to not show up at all on boot up... Used to do the same
thing before the installation of Windows but I found the hidden check
box and was able to shut it off...
All help appreciated...BC

°Mike° 09-02-2004 06:15 AM

Re: Ad-Aware driving me buggy !! RE: Empty "Ad-Watch Event Log"

Configuration / Tweak / Ad-Watch.

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 05:46:08 GMT, in
<80cdj0l4f35mplqv5rgptd5n5mb1vpfjgb@4ax.com>
BC scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Henry Makampo 09-02-2004 05:21 PM

Re: Ad-Aware driving me buggy !! RE: Empty "Ad-Watch Event Log"

Right click My Computer icon > Click Peoperty > In the System Properties
Dialog click Advance Tab > Click Startup and Recovery SETTING button > Click
Edit > In de Wordpad PASTE THIS .........
[boot loader]
timeout=30
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOW S
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Micro soft Windows XP
Professional" /fastdetect

Good Luck!!