Velocity Reviews

-   -   Searching headers in the google archives (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t206856-searching-headers-in-the-google-archives.html)

Chad Edwards 08-27-2004 05:53 AM

Searching headers in the google archives

Is there a downloadable tool that will allow me to search the headers in the
google archives for particular content?

trout 08-27-2004 07:58 AM

Re: Searching headers in the google archives

Chad Edwards wrote:

> Is there a downloadable tool that will allow me to search the headers
> in the google archives for particular content?

You could use the Google Toolbar. Enter the search parameters and
click the 'Google Groups' icon. Available where you'd expect to find it.
--
"If you don't read this signature, the terrorists have won."

Chad Edwards 08-27-2004 12:02 PM

"trout" <me2@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Chad Edwards wrote:
>
> > Is there a downloadable tool that will allow me to search the headers
> > in the google archives for particular content?

> You could use the Google Toolbar. Enter the search parameters and
> click the 'Google Groups' icon. Available where you'd expect to find it.

You can search for posts that have been posted from a specific IP address
with the google toolbar?

--

The AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©

Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agent
Chief of Weather Control, Super Secret 34°, Order of the Illuminati
Presidential Puppeteer of the New World Order
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
Sockmaster General

"I can't fight no one" - Joseph "Foameo" Bartlo
Confession ID: <news:40C1EDA4.1066DFF4@enter.net>

"I was voted 'Kook of the year'" - Raymond "Fathead" Karczewski
Confession ID: <news:40c76759.8283745@news.west.earthlink.net>

"I goofed..." - Ed "Dumb as Rocks" Conrad
Confession ID: <news:cg7kf0ho8cs84vq8db4npdr2hdimtirlco@4ax.com >

"Of Course I am a kook!" - Pietro "Pieboi" Sommavilla
Confession ID: <news:204c3b0a.0407200025.618bf7d8@posting.google. com>

"I have been drinking like this for 40 years" - Stephen "Varnish" Vanier
Confession ID: <news:7JWKc.99$u96.20664@news.uswest.net>

* Disrupting the flow of information on the Internet since before Y2k0oK. *

Set-maat-wadj-amun XIV 08-27-2004 12:05 PM

Re: Searching headers in the google archives

Chad Edwards, the screaming, squealing, shuddering libertine, quavering,
abysmal, selfish french bean, and faucets maker, stewed:

> "trout" <me2@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> Chad Edwards wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a downloadable tool that will allow me to search the
>>> headers in the google archives for particular content?

>> You could use the Google Toolbar. Enter the search parameters and
>> click the 'Google Groups' icon. Available where you'd expect to find
>> it.

> You can search for posts that have been posted from a specific IP
> address with the google toolbar?

Why are you tellinh trout, you hydroponic, sticky floorwalker?

xmp 08-27-2004 12:17 PM

Chad Edwards wrote:

> Is there a downloadable tool that will allow me to search the headers in the
> google archives for particular content?

Google groups? I wasn't aware that they stored headers or made them
publically available. The stalkers would have a field day with that.

There are NNTP servers with 180 day retention though.

michael

°Mike° 08-27-2004 06:05 PM

Re: Searching headers in the google archives

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:17:18 GMT, in
<iDFXc.64$8d1.26@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.ne t>
xmp scrawled:

>Chad Edwards wrote:
>
>> Is there a downloadable tool that will allow me to search the headers in the
>> google archives for particular content?
>>

>Google groups? I wasn't aware that they stored headers or made them
>publically available.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Shorter link:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?V50625729