Velocity Reviews

-   -   Burn An Easy CD Creator Image File (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t206713-burn-an-easy-cd-creator-image-file.html)

BIGEYE 08-24-2004 10:21 PM

Burn An Easy CD Creator Image File

How can I burn an Easy CD Creator image file (.cif) to CD if I dont have the
software. I have Nero 6 and would prefer not to install easy cd creator. Can
I convert to a Nero image file?
TIA

TerryNC 08-24-2004 10:28 PM

Re: Burn An Easy CD Creator Image File

In Nero, choose recorder, burn image, in the drop down choose all files...

BIGEYE 08-24-2004 10:32 PM

Re: Burn An Easy CD Creator Image File

Tried that, the disk burned but nothing showing on the disk after burning.

SirReal 09-01-2004 05:25 AM

Re: Burn An Easy CD Creator Image File

> Tried that, the disk burned but nothing showing on the disk after burning.

....i recently downloaded freeware software
entitled cdburnerxp pro 3.3.1...from what i
understand it will burn anything...
this may solve your problem...also...use a cd-rw
in case the burn doesn't work...you just erase
the disc...hope it works...

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/download.php