Velocity Reviews

-   -   Norton Internet Security Not Allowing Connection (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t206231-norton-internet-security-not-allowing-connection.html)

look_up 08-17-2004 11:03 PM

Norton Internet Security Not Allowing Connection

I have a problem with Norton Internet Security. When it is enabled,
I cannot connect to Web Sites, nor can I send and receive messages in
Outlook Express. I have checked all the settings I can think of that
make sense to me, but nothing helps. Disabling Intenet Security makes
everything work fine.

Please could someone help, it's driving me crazy!

cheers.

PC 08-17-2004 11:36 PM

Re: Norton Internet Security Not Allowing Connection

"look_up" <leolonglegs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:cbe0a60e.0408171449.31e0ce5e@posting.google.c om...
> I have a problem with Norton Internet Security. When it is enabled,
> I cannot connect to Web Sites, nor can I send and receive messages in
> Outlook Express. I have checked all the settings I can think of that
> make sense to me, but nothing helps. Disabling Intenet Security makes
> everything work fine.
>
> Please could someone help, it's driving me crazy!
>
> cheers.

Have you tried :

a) reading the manual.
b) reading the Help files in the program itself.

Cheers
Paul