Velocity Reviews

-   Reviews & How-To's (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f11-reviews-and-how-tos.html)
-   -   Review: Titan Bianca (TWC-A05) Water Cooler (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t206-review-titan-bianca-twc-a05-water-cooler.html)

unholy 07-04-2005 08:16 AM

Review: Titan Bianca (TWC-A05) Water Cooler

http://unholystudios.com/reviews/review40/53.jpg

"Are you looking for a new water cooler for the first time? well this kit will suit you well, its easy to install and easy to use. I got to take this beauty for a over clocking session on my computer."
Review Link
**Discuss this review in this thread only**

PUTALE 07-04-2005 05:10 PM

very nice packaging and sleak looking watercooling.

unholy 07-05-2005 06:13 AM

its sick, though i an't keeping it in :|, my PSU isn't good enough i have currently like 4 HDD and the 2 CD Drive and the Motherboard + the Graphics and a TV Tuner :| so i am flat out of the watss :|

zachig 07-06-2005 03:57 PM

It look awesome, but I think its performance is very low. I personally don't like all those Watercooling systems with thin tubings, weak pumps and small radiators.
If you're into heavy overclocking, one should consider a better watercooling system.
If one is running on stock and the only thing he wants is silence, this one should be OK (oh, what the hack, maybe a little bit more :P ).

unholy 07-07-2005 06:19 AM

well some people don't have 800 dollars to spend on a great overclocking system!! (Cooling) so they turn to this :D, keeps my computer cool enough :D

Ludnix 07-08-2005 01:03 AM

Page three paragraph 1 of the installation guide you have a typo
Quote:

Attach the power from ether a spare PSU or the current one.
Just thought you might want to know.
How much is this? If it's not much I might get it as my frist watercooling kit and move on to the big stuff later.

unholy 07-08-2005 06:17 AM

Quote:

Page three paragraph 1 of the installation guide you have a typo...
:| omg MS Spelling engine is crappy!!!!!
Any way it is going to be reasonably cheap, though i am not 100% sure where to get it, though its worth it, i am sure if u look at some comapny that deals with Titan you would be able to buy it :D
Best kit, its easy to install and fits on all computers even Back to the old K7's :D (the ones AMD got rid of)

Ludnix 07-09-2005 03:39 AM

Supose I could read the review again, but does it have a VGA cooler? Or is it possible to get a VGA waterblock and attach this to it somehow?

unholy 07-09-2005 05:15 AM

u could run a CGA cooler or a VGA and CPU. but ether way u have to buy the VGA one, and if u want the cpu cooled too, u have to get a CPU one. they might end up giving sales for the sets. so u don't have to buy two

Ludnix 07-10-2005 02:34 AM

Where can I get my hands on one of these?