Velocity Reviews

-   -   WINXP - OutlookExpress - Manually adding a custom newsgroud??? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t205701-winxp-outlookexpress-manually-adding-a-custom-newsgroud.html)

BWeiser 08-09-2004 05:35 PM

WINXP - OutlookExpress - Manually adding a custom newsgroud???

How do I manualy add a newsgroup address that does not show up in the list
that my ISP Provider Newgroup Listing provides? I know it exists because I
also use XNews to browse that newsgroup past and current even though my ISP
doesn't list it as a valid newsgroup link.

So basicaly, how does one manualy add a custom newsgroup link without
selecting one from the available ISP standard list?

Much Thanks,
James

°Mike° 08-09-2004 06:05 PM

Re: WINXP - OutlookExpress - Manually adding a custom newsgroud???

If your ISP has dropped the group, it will NOT show,
no matter what you do. In XNews, you need to
update your newsgroup list from your ISP.

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:35:52 GMT, in
<YBORc.119002$eM2.65483@attbi_s51>
BWeiser scrawled:

--