Velocity Reviews

-   -   microsoft outlook (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t205245-microsoft-outlook.html)

Bigfred 08-02-2004 09:57 PM

microsoft outlook

Can I download Microsoft outllook as a substitute for outlook express or do
I have to install a new Microsoft office product that supports Microsoft
outlook.
I currently run XP home.

Thanks.

°Mike° 08-02-2004 10:11 PM

Re: microsoft outlook

How to Buy Outlook 2003
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/o...y/default.mspx

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 21:57:23 GMT, in
<7NyPc.30385$a8.21155@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>
Bigfred scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Sonic 08-02-2004 10:22 PM

Re: microsoft outlook

Outlook is part of the Office family. If you want it (legally), you'll have
to buy a copy :-)

news:7NyPc.30385$a8.21155@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.u k...