Velocity Reviews

-   -   Digita Cameras (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t204600-digita-cameras.html)

Shel-hed 07-23-2004 05:26 PM

Re: Digita Cameras

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:30:14 +0100, "Steve" <no_email@manythanks.com> wrote in
24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>Can anyone suggest the best site to get a fools idea on digital cameras...ie
>what type of memory is best, etc.........can anyone suggest any cameras on
>the basic range upto approx 150
>
>many thanks
>
>Steve

Well Steve, here's a tough one to remember...
http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html

Steve 07-23-2004 05:30 PM

Digita Cameras

--
Q: How do you circumcise a Peterboro fan?
A: Kick his sister in the jaw.

JimS. 07-24-2004 04:48 AM

Re: Digita Cameras

"Steve" <no_email@manythanks.com> wrote in message

> Can anyone suggest the best site to get a fools idea on digital

cameras...ie
> what type of memory is best, etc.........can anyone suggest any cameras on
> the basic range upto approx 150
>
> many thanks
>
> Steve

Steve,

check out http://reviews.cnet.com/4521-6530_7-...tml?tag=subnav
for pretty extensive reviews of lots of digital cameras. They are all
referenced in prices of US$... but assuming it's all relative the info will
still be useful to you. It's very up-to-date too. I just settled on the
Canon Powershot A-75 myself, but there are lots of good ones listed in your
approximate price range.

JimS.
Seattle

Slacker 07-24-2004 06:37 AM

Re: Digita Cameras

http://www.dpreview.com/

--
Slacker

Rudiger Flatula 07-24-2004 04:30 PM

Re: Digita Cameras

"Slacker" <slacker7@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Steve wrote:
> > Can anyone suggest the best site to get a fools idea on digital

cameras...ie
> > what type of memory is best, etc.........can anyone suggest any cameras

on
> > the basic range upto approx 150
> >
> > many thanks
> >
> > Steve
> > --

> http://www.dpreview.com/

Seconded. Thorough, Incisive, Outstanding.