Velocity Reviews

-   -   GeForce4 Ti 4200 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t204107-geforce4-ti-4200-a.html)

Colin Prescott 07-19-2004 02:31 PM

GeForce4 Ti 4200

Please can you help me.

I have a Geforce4 Ti 4200 graphics card and every now and again the screen
goes wild with lines and coloures over it. I have been told this is a fault
with the card and I can send it to someone in Germany that will fix it for
just the post and package.

Is this true??? If so how can I do it? What is the address of the company?
and do i just send it?

Thanks in advance

Colin

PS I did not have any problem with the other NVida card

Colin

°Mike° 07-19-2004 07:54 PM

Re: GeForce4 Ti 4200

Ask the person who told you.