Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f33-computer-support.html)
-   -   display color help! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t203918-display-color-help.html)

lethal 07-16-2004 02:35 PM

display color help!
 
Could any one please help me? I have tried to download "Aquatica" wich
changed all the colors in my desktop, It is a real mess, how could I go back
to the default screen .
The resolution is set at 4 bits and I canot put it back at 32 it keep going
back to 4 bits.
Window XP home 356 Ram plenty of room om my two hard drives.
Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you!



Buffalo 07-16-2004 03:23 PM

Re: display color help!
 
Have you tried rebooting?
Have you tried the System Restore feature built into XP?
Supposedly you can return it to a point in time just before the
problem happened.

"lethal" <godot29@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:YIRJc.40200$od7.3967@pd7tw3no...
> Could any one please help me? I have tried to download "Aquatica"

wich
> changed all the colors in my desktop, It is a real mess, how could I

go back
> to the default screen .
> The resolution is set at 4 bits and I canot put it back at 32 it

keep going
> back to 4 bits.
> Window XP home 356 Ram plenty of room om my two hard drives.
> Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
>
>




lethal 07-16-2004 06:04 PM

Re: display color help!
 
After trying many times the restoring points I finaly got results. thank you
"Buffalo" for the help..
"Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message
news:dqSJc.104999$Oq2.95420@attbi_s52...
> Have you tried rebooting?
> Have you tried the System Restore feature built into XP?
> Supposedly you can return it to a point in time just before the
> problem happened.
>
> "lethal" <godot29@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> news:YIRJc.40200$od7.3967@pd7tw3no...
> > Could any one please help me? I have tried to download "Aquatica"

> wich
> > changed all the colors in my desktop, It is a real mess, how could I

> go back
> > to the default screen .
> > The resolution is set at 4 bits and I canot put it back at 32 it

> keep going
> > back to 4 bits.
> > Window XP home 356 Ram plenty of room om my two hard drives.
> > Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
> >
> >

>
>




Buffalo 07-16-2004 07:13 PM

Re: display color help!
 

"lethal" <godot29@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:3NUJc.43854$ek5.39665@pd7tw2no...
> After trying many times the restoring points I finaly got results.

thank you
> "Buffalo" for the help..
> "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message


Other times, you have to either restore your Registry or your video
card (adapter) drivers.
Glad it's working.
PS: Remember, anything you installed or updated after the 'restore'
point date, will probably need to be redone.




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.