Velocity Reviews

-   -   Watch.exe (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t203343-watch-exe.html)

°Mike° 07-08-2004 10:14 PM

Re: Watch.exe

Detail of DLHelperEXE ( WATCH.exe )
http://www.windowsstartup.com/wso/detail.php?id=759

Compaq Knowledge Center (silent.exe & matcli.exe)
"matcli.exe is a motive Assistant Command line interface that
gathers information about your system's identity like your name
email address, city, state.. etc and gets written to a log file
while silent.exe execute matcli.exe quietly in the background.
Compaq Knowledge Center is required to run with the Help and
Support program. If you remove the checkmark on Compaq Knowledge
Center and then run help and Support it will add another Compaq
Knowledge Center in the startup menu. If you remove the Compaq
Knowledge Center in the add/remove program some help menus in
help and support will not be available like Fix my Presario, Preference,
and Contact Technical Support. It's best to leave it."

Download, update and use ALL of the following -- even
if you already have them installed, UPDATE THEM NOW.
Malware changes by the day, even by the hour, so you MUST
have the latest version of removal tools:

Spybot Search & Destroy
http://spybot.eon.net.au/
http://www.safer-networking.org/
http://spybot.safer-networking.de/