Velocity Reviews

-   -   remote connect from home to office (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t203330-remote-connect-from-home-to-office.html)

Brad 07-08-2004 06:49 PM

remote connect from home to office

hi all,
I have a friend that wants to connect to her dial up off from her house.
She wants to work on the data entry/database programs from home at night.
What is the best program to do this?
TIA

The Prophecy 07-08-2004 06:57 PM

Re: remote connect from home to office

Brad wrote:
> hi all,
> I have a friend that wants to connect to her dial up off from her
> house. She wants to work on the data entry/database programs from
> home at night. What is the best program to do this?
> TIA

RealVNC is a good one.

http://www.realvnc.com

Peter Van Dijk 07-08-2004 07:36 PM

Re: remote connect from home to office

Realvnc is full of security flaws i wouldn't recommend it.

You need to ask the it dept to setup a vpn connection for your friend,
then she can dialin securely.

Peter