Velocity Reviews

-   -   Nero 6 problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t203103-nero-6-problem.html)

Lou 07-05-2004 11:02 PM

Nero 6 problem

I've been using Nero 6 for quite a while now with no problems. I've used it
mainly to backup, copy data, music, etc. However I recently tried to make a
video CD and and each time I load the files and press the preview/play
button in order to sample the video, I get an error message that the
program has created problems and will be shut down. There are no details in
the message. I've updated Nero and the graphics driver, but I still have
the problem. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks