Velocity Reviews

-   -   Green / orange led on a laptop power supply (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t202799-green-orange-led-on-a-laptop-power-supply.html)

Laptopper 07-01-2004 08:28 PM

Green / orange led on a laptop power supply

Does somebody know what the meaning is of the sometimes green and sometimes orange burning led om my laptop
power supply ? It's an ILAN F1560 power supply.

Has it something to do with or temperature ?

-Lone_Wolf- 07-01-2004 10:47 PM

Re: Green / orange led on a laptop power supply

Laptopper wrote:
> Does somebody know what the meaning is of the sometimes green and
> sometimes orange burning led om my laptop power supply ? It's an ILAN
> F1560 power supply.
>
> Has it something to do with or temperature ?

How about sometimes full battery, sometimes charging!