Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f33-computer-support.html)
-   -   mindsoft utilities xp (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t202464-mindsoft-utilities-xp.html)

leslie j keeley 06-27-2004 08:58 AM

mindsoft utilities xp
 
any help please
need reg no for
mindsoft utilities xp v 8.04.b4
may thanks
john

--


---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Eliminate annoying spam!
My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster."

http://www.ihatespam.net




Boomer 06-27-2004 09:01 AM

Re: mindsoft utilities xp
 
leslie j keeley wrote:
> any help please
> need reg no for
> mindsoft utilities xp v 8.04.b4
> may thanks
> john


X-Complaints-To: copyright@xtra.co.nz





atec 06-27-2004 09:22 AM

Re: mindsoft utilities xp
 
HaHaHa
so you don't think ignoring the post is better ?.
so I shouldn't mention http://astalavista.box.sk then ?

Boomer wrote:
>
> leslie j keeley wrote:
> > any help please
> > need reg no for
> > mindsoft utilities xp v 8.04.b4
> > may thanks
> > john

>
> X-Complaints-To: copyright@xtra.co.nz


--
X-No-Archive: Yes

Avengerę 06-27-2004 10:05 AM

Re: mindsoft utilities xp
 
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:22:34 +1000, atec
<"atec77(notspam)"@hotmail.com> wrote:

>HaHaHa
> so you don't think ignoring the post is better ?.
> so I shouldn't mention http://astalavista.box.sk then ?


Obviously the OP is too stupid to use a search engine.
--
Avengerę
webweaver@CATihug.com.au
"Put the CAT out to reply"
*I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

Avengerę 06-27-2004 10:07 AM

Re: mindsoft utilities xp
 
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:58:59 +1200, "leslie j keeley"
<keeley@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>any help please
>need reg no for
>mindsoft utilities xp v 8.04.b4
>may thanks
>john


Why not buy the software John, people write software for people like
you to buy it, so they can put food on their table (and beer in their
fridge :o)
--
Avengerę
webweaver@CATihug.com.au
"Put the CAT out to reply"
*I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.