Velocity Reviews

-   -   Review of this Newsgroup (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t202311-review-of-this-newsgroup.html)

Julie P. 06-25-2004 11:57 AM

Review of this Newsgroup

I found the following review of this newsgroup by accident:

°Mike° 06-25-2004 12:10 PM

Re: Review of this Newsgroup

http://groups.google.com/groups?th=b9f42ab15071982

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:57:02 -0400, in
<-NidnRBcG8mNjkHdRVn-uw@comcast.com>
Julie P. scrawled:

>I found the following review of this newsgroup by accident:

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

Brian 06-25-2004 12:52 PM

Re: Review of this Newsgroup

"Julie P." <jporpiglia@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

>the group is successful,
> averaging in excess of 4,000 posts a month.

yes and 3299 of them are from the KM and his aliases.

Brian, the outdone, sledding gossipmonger 06-25-2004 12:55 PM

Re: Review of this Newsgroup

Brian wrote:
> "Julie P." <jporpiglia@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>
>> the group is successful,
>> averaging in excess of 4,000 posts a month.

> yes and 3299 of them are from the KM and his aliases.

Compliment taken. You should be far more thankful than you actually are. You
may now grovel at my feet and thank me for bringing such great joy into your
pathetic, otheriwse wasted, life.

Brian 06-25-2004 12:59 PM

Re: Review of this Newsgroup

"Brian, the outdone, sledding gossipmonger"
<jSmz7vLccuoE@alt.binaries.pictures.black.erotica. females> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:X2N6TiHXKqG1E415B6ACMaoivULlcpOQ@alt.binaries .pictures.black.erotica.females...
> Brian wrote:
> > "Julie P." <jporpiglia@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >
> >> the group is successful,
> >> averaging in excess of 4,000 posts a month.

> > yes and 3299 of them are from the KM and his aliases.

> Compliment taken. You should be far more thankful than you actually are.

You
> may now grovel at my feet and thank me for bringing such great joy into

your
> pathetic, otheriwse wasted, life.

who said i'm not thankfull? Laughing my head off every day since i've been
here!!!!!

Brian, the farcical, tingling genetic defect 06-25-2004 01:12 PM

Re: Review of this Newsgroup

Brian wrote:
> "Brian, the outdone, sledding gossipmonger"
> <jSmz7vLccuoE@alt.binaries.pictures.black.erotica. females> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag

news:X2N6TiHXKqG1E415B6ACMaoivULlcpOQ@alt.binaries .pictures.black.erotica.females...
>> Brian wrote:
>>> "Julie P." <jporpiglia@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

>>> yes and 3299 of them are from the KM and his aliases.

>> Compliment taken. You should be far more thankful than you actually
>> are. You may now grovel at my feet and thank me for bringing such
>> great joy into your pathetic, otheriwse wasted, life.
>>

> who said i'm not thankfull? Laughing my head off every day since i've
> been here!!!!!

That's the spirit, mate. Now all I have to do is convince the retards in
alt.www.webmaster of the same lie.

Brian 06-25-2004 01:15 PM

Re: Review of this Newsgroup

<dMDkKZLjvznC@alt.binaries.pictures.bras> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:fUu9da8Sr0a67608DA85DP24c5TO8raa@alt.binaries .pictures.bras...
> Brian wrote:
> > "Brian, the outdone, sledding gossipmonger"
> > <jSmz7vLccuoE@alt.binaries.pictures.black.erotica. females> schrieb im
> > Newsbeitrag

news:X2N6TiHXKqG1E415B6ACMaoivULlcpOQ@alt.binaries .pictures.black.erotica.females...

> >> Compliment taken. You should be far more thankful than you actually
> >> are. You may now grovel at my feet and thank me for bringing such
> >> great joy into your pathetic, otheriwse wasted, life.
> >>

> > who said i'm not thankfull? Laughing my head off every day since i've
> > been here!!!!!

> That's the spirit, mate. Now all I have to do is convince the retards in
> alt.www.webmaster of the same lie.

you just go ahead and do that....good luck..

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?= 06-25-2004 01:58 PM

Re: Review of this Newsgroup

Brian, the farcical, tingling genetic defect wrote:
> Brian wrote:
>
>>"Brian, the outdone, sledding gossipmonger"
>><jSmz7vLccuoE@alt.binaries.pictures.black.erotic a.females> schrieb im
>>Newsbeitrag
>>

> news:X2N6TiHXKqG1E415B6ACMaoivULlcpOQ@alt.binaries .pictures.black.erotica.females...

>>>Compliment taken. You should be far more thankful than you actually
>>>are. You may now grovel at my feet and thank me for bringing such
>>>great joy into your pathetic, otheriwse wasted, life.
>>>

>>who said i'm not thankfull? Laughing my head off every day since i've
>>been here!!!!!

> That's the spirit, mate. Now all I have to do is convince the retards in
> alt.www.webmaster of the same lie.

LOL

Malonomonas 06-25-2004 02:05 PM

Re: Review of this Newsgroup

Brian H¹© wrote:
> Brian, the farcical, tingling genetic defect wrote:
>> Brian wrote:
>>
>>> "Brian, the outdone, sledding gossipmonger"
>>> <jSmz7vLccuoE@alt.binaries.pictures.black.erotica. females> schrieb
>>> im Newsbeitrag

news:X2N6TiHXKqG1E415B6ACMaoivULlcpOQ@alt.binaries .pictures.black.erotica.females...

>>> who said i'm not thankfull? Laughing my head off every day since
>>> i've been here!!!!!

>> That's the spirit, mate. Now all I have to do is convince the
>> retards in alt.www.webmaster of the same lie.
>>

> LOL

Sheesh. Stop it, will you? You'll destroy my reputation.