Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need to hide internet activity from isp..please (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t202212-need-to-hide-internet-activity-from-isp-please.html)

Linkinx 06-24-2004 04:23 AM

Need to hide internet activity from isp..please

i was wondering if any of you would be able to help me out when you
get back..i am looking for a shell(hopefully free, if not then for
a cheap price) so i can use bnc and hide my ip address and also i
need that shell to be encrypted so my isp cant see what i download
or upload..That is what i would need right to hide what i
download/upload from the isp? Also I've heard of using proxy
servers and such but am not sure on what I need to do or how would
I setup? I just use IRC and Newsgroups to download multimedia and
stuff, any help will be appreciated thanks.

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 beta 24
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Ian Moyce 06-24-2004 09:08 AM

Re: Need to hide internet activity from isp..please

Linkinx wrote:
>> i was wondering if any of you would be able to help me out when you
>> get back..i am looking for a shell(hopefully free, if not then for
>> a cheap price) so i can use bnc and hide my ip address and also i
>> need that shell to be encrypted so my isp cant see what i download
>> or upload..That is what i would need right to hide what i
>> download/upload from the isp? Also I've heard of using proxy
>> servers and such but am not sure on what I need to do or how would
>> I setup? I just use IRC and Newsgroups to download multimedia and
>> stuff, any help will be appreciated thanks.

SSH is encrypted. How much are you willing to pay?

--
Ian Moyce

Ian Moyce the undertaker 06-24-2004 09:37 AM

Ian Moyce wrote:
> Linkinx wrote:
>>> i was wondering if any of you would be able to help me out when you
>>> get back..i am looking for a shell(hopefully free, if not then for
>>> a cheap price) so i can use bnc and hide my ip address and also i
>>> need that shell to be encrypted so my isp cant see what i download
>>> or upload..That is what i would need right to hide what i
>>> download/upload from the isp? Also I've heard of using proxy
>>> servers and such but am not sure on what I need to do or how would
>>> I setup? I just use IRC and Newsgroups to download multimedia and
>>> stuff, any help will be appreciated thanks.
>>>

> SSH is encrypted. How much are you willing to pay?

Whore.

Ian Moyce 06-24-2004 09:45 AM

Ian Moyce the undertaker wrote:
>> Ian Moyce wrote:
>>>>>

>>> SSH is encrypted. How much are you willing to pay?

>> Whore.

Times are hard, y'know..

--
Ian Moyce

Ian Moyce the drain maker 06-24-2004 09:53 AM

Ian Moyce wrote:
> Ian Moyce the undertaker wrote:

>>> Whore.

> Times are hard, y'know..