Velocity Reviews

-   -   CD-ROM making aggressive buzzing noise (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t200726-cd-rom-making-aggressive-buzzing-noise.html)

Daniel 06-04-2004 11:02 AM

CD-ROM making aggressive buzzing noise

Im listening to an audio cd in my cd-rom and sometimes it buzzes really
loudly as if someones drilling into it.. is this meant to be normal
sometimes or shouldnt it happen at all?

- Daniel

Brian 06-04-2004 01:43 PM

Re: CD-ROM making aggressive buzzing noise

"Daniel" <me@nargishalliwell.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Im listening to an audio cd in my cd-rom and sometimes it buzzes really
> loudly as if someones drilling into it.. is this meant to be normal
> sometimes or shouldnt it happen at all?
>
> - Daniel

no, shouldn't happen at all ... semms like a mechanical failiure is creeping
up on you! or if it is just that one cd then it could have been distorted by
heat etc..